TULLOCH Engineering is a full service consulting engineering company. We are specialists in land and infrastructure development. We are dedicated to fostering long-term partnerships built on mutual respect and outstanding performance. With a passion for tackling large-scale projects, we cultivate a collaborative team approach.
With clients across North America, TULLOCH is a well established consulting engineering firm in Ontario. Our ambition is to provide a better life for the communities around us. Our employees are dedicated to one aim: to design and build world-class infrastructure and natural environments by providing a full range of integrated consulting services.
We have embraced this purpose by adhering to our core values. We treat our clients with the goodness and respect that characterizes the work we do. We strive for the highest standards in client and colleague relationships. We offer clients unrestricted access to a deeply knowledgeable and integrated team of professionals. Simply put, our staff is the reason for our success. The relentless pursuit of client satisfaction; that is the TULLOCH trademark..
- Healthy wetlands and forests
- Reducing environmental impacts
- Remediation and restoration
- Well-established and innovative solutions
- TULLOCH is awarded pre-engineering survey north of Thunder Bay
- TULLOCH Engineering acquires Paul Forth Surveying
- Tulloch Engineering announces the launch of 'Tulloch Mapping Solutions'
- Tulloch Engineering donates generously to Algoma University