A.J. Clarke and Associates (a division of Tulloch Engineering) provides Professional Surveying, Planning and Engineering services to private and government sector clients in Ontario’s Golden Horseshoe Area. The firm’s prime focus is to provide services to the land development industry.
Our Surveying division also provides a full range of traditional surveying services including construction monitoring, precision layout, and high definition 3D laser scanning. We are innovative in our approach and whenever possible utilize emerging technologies to improve both the efficiency and quality of deliverables to our clients.
We are currently looking for a full time Survey Technician to join our Cadastral Surveying Team. This is a permanent full time position to begin as soon as a successful candidate is found.
• Organize equipment and supplies
• Ensure all equipment is accounted for and maintained in good working order
• Demonstrate the essential skills related to the use of all equipment used to perform job responsibilities
• Assist in the collection of field data using various survey instruments, calculators, levels and GPS field equipment
• Previous experience in a survey field, or related environment;
• Proficient in the use of various survey instruments, data collectors, levels and GPS field equipment;
• Ability to work in a team environment;
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail;
• Ability to meet the full range of physical demands of the position, such as carrying survey equipment;
• Willingness to work in varying weather conditions;
• Valid Ontario Driver’s License; and,
• Willingness to travel for site inspections and field work.
Resumes should be sent to the Human Resources Department; email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit online at www.tulloch.ca. Please reference Competition Survey Technician ID-2019-01-Hamilton ST on your application. Thank you to all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates shortlisted for the position will be contacted.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, or those needing job postings in an alternate format, may email a request to email@example.com