Acting as the Owner’s Engineer, TULLOCH was responsible for the delivery of surveying services, geotechnical and civil design components of a 100 MW wind farm. Our services included substation and collector system design, hydrogeologic study, traffic studies, road condition survey and road design, and foundation design.
We provide personalized, practical and cost-effective solutions from design through to contract administration and QA/QC testing.
TULLOCH’s largest engineering team have the experience and expertise to support a wide range of civil and structural engineering projects, either taking the lead or working as a trusted partner on projects. Our core services include:
- Roads and Road Resurfacing
- Sanitary and Storm Sewer Design
- Spillway and Water Conveyance Structures
- Municipal and Industrial Site Design and Servicing
- Stormwater Management
- Single Span Bridges
- Large Span Precast and Steel Plate Culverts
- Single and Multi-storey Buildings and Sports Complexes
- Foundation Design
- Shoring Retaining Walls and Docks
- Hydrology and Hydraulic Modelling
- Structural Evaluations and Conditions Assessments
- Repair/Remediation Design