TULLOCH is a progressive, multi-disciplinary firm that believes in maintaining a family-oriented feel. We seek out opportunities to work on unique projects and thrive under the most challenging conditions where we bring a passion for finding solutions and a fierce enthusiasm in implementing them. Our employees are dedicated to quality and often go the extra mile to fulfill client requests and to meet these requests with a devotion seldom found in the industry. We are excited about our work in the fields of engineering, land surveying, environmental and mapping services.
TULLOCH is a well-established consulting firm that provides engineering, land surveying, environmental and mapping services. We employ over 350 professionals working from fourteen offices across Canada.
We are currently looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide expert administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and other executive team members in Huntsville. This is a permanent, full time position to begin as soon as the successful candidate is found.
• Provide executive administrative support and coordination
• Drafting, editing and proofreading letters, memos and other documents as required
• Event planning and coordination
• Researching and analyzing data for reports, correspondence and presentations
• Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and teleconferences
• Arrange travel while adhering to company policies and budgets
• Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence and analyzing incoming and outgoing communications
• Ensures efficient day to day operation of executive including the organization and administration of all this encompasses
• A caring attitude with the ability to tackle any task to further the organization
• High proficiency with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Strong work ethic and the flexibility to work outside core business hours
• Organized, efficient and detail oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Resumes should be sent to the Human Resources Department; submit online at www.tulloch.ca. Please reference Competition ID- EAHuntsville2019 on your application. Thank you to all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates shortlisted for the position will be contacted.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternate format, please advise Human Resources when contacted for an interview.
“We want to build an organization where everyone loves their job and their leaders care for them”
Please apply by December 13, 2019.